I like to consider this a little bit of therapy for the little group of fuctioning brain cells left in my head.

Monday, June 23, 2008

Introducing the Disfunctional Family

Well, well, well. Wadda ya know? Princess Fiona is starting a .........(fill blanks here!) For those of you who know me you know how I love starting a new project. For those who know me well, you'll also know how I grow bored of said projects and search for new projects to fill in all my spare time. So my latest project is this new blog. I like to use it as a cheap alternative to therapy. I have so much spare time these days I am starting my new project at 12:01am. This is mainly because the guy who lives at my place is fast asleep and snoring like a freight train in the boudoir. Haha, just fixed a typo that said 'scoring like freight train', don't know how fright trains score but with the noise he's making there's little chance.



So to set the scene that is my little life.... there's me, aptly named Princess Fiona by my adoring husband. I thought he was being so sweet when he started calling me by my new little pet name. He called me this for a good 6 months before I saw Shrek......



Then there's the guy who lives at my place. In all honesty he lives in our place but we don't want him getting too ahead of himself do we? Next in line is The Number 1 son. He is technically what I think they call a tweeny at the moment. If I let him live long enough to graduate to be a teenager it will be a miracle. Then there is The Bubbaganoush. He was going to remain the baby of the family until a trip down the Great Ocean Road and a bottle of passion pop created Princess Mack.



And how could I forget the dog, Forrest Gump, he may not be a smart man but he knows what love is.



We all live together in our little house in south eastern suburbia. It's not exactly Oliver's Hill but we like it. It could be worse, we could live on the other side of the westgate! (I can hear my rellos dropping the f bomb now) Or we could live closer to my in laws. (who wont be getting sent the link to this blog, it's not good therapy unless you are completely honest is it?)



Anyway now that I have introduced everyone, I have heard the infomercials start on the telly which means I should be getting my beauty sleep, all good ogre women need all they can get.







No comments:

Post a Comment