I like to consider this a little bit of therapy for the little group of fuctioning brain cells left in my head.

Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Princess Mackenzie

So for those of you who haven't already had the pleasure of meeting her, and I can assure you it is a pleasure, this is Princess Mackenzie with her mum, Princess Fiona (long story how I got that nick name). She was born 9 months ago and is really more like the size of a 12 month old.
Yes, we have weight issues. The good thing is that at her age she is considered 'healthy'. I wonder at what point do you go from being healthy to being morbidly obese? Is there an age that it happens? Hmmm yesterday I was healthy BANG today I line up for lapband surgery.

Anyway she is a beautiful little fatty boombah with the best set of rolly poly, layer upon layer baby thighs I have ever seen. At the moment she has just a faint fuzz of blonde hair on top and the reminants of the funny little mullet she was born with down the back.


Mackenzie has just started crawling properly and I am wondering if that means those layer upon layer thighs will disappear. I have had to baracade the Christmas tree so she doesn't pull it down on herself, something that Fletcher never did, he just seemed to know it wasn't the done thing.



Fletcher has been very tollerant of Mackenzie's crawling. She has been doing a lot of crawling over him and he hasn't complained at all. And she has become very tollerant of him barging into their bedroom during her daytime naps so he can play.

Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment