I like to consider this a little bit of therapy for the little group of fuctioning brain cells left in my head.

Friday, November 21, 2008

Been a while

Hi all, I feel like I am writing an apology letter as to why it has been so long since my last post. The truth is there is no reason, well, other than the total mayhem that I usually exist in.

So, I'm sitting here, at my computer (well it's the guy who lives at my place's computer thanks to mine needing a new mother board) and I have number 1 son's computer going beside me (he wants me to fix all the little glitches while he is off on school camp thingy) The Bubbaganoush is dangling upside down on the couch watching Ready, steady, cook, (a favourite of his) and Princess Mack has just gone to sleep for some afternoon relief.

I am suppose to be making picture schedules for The Bubbaganoush but I think I am just about out of red printer ink. This distracted me enough to start me looking for chocolate around the house and to check in on Facebook, as you do.

Now I have eaten all the known chocolate in the house and no one has done anything on Facebook since I last checked. I could check again....

Nope, still nothing.

What else can I do to continue my procrastination? Hmmm, played with the 'Ganoush on the floor for a bit. Now he's asleep. Hmmm, what else? Don't think I can put it off for much longer. Guess I should check if there actually is still some red ink.

No comments:

Post a Comment