I like to consider this a little bit of therapy for the little group of fuctioning brain cells left in my head.

Monday, March 30, 2009

todays goal.....

Today's goal.... finish a post and PUBLISH IT!!!! Well amongst other things.

I have just finished my 3rd client for the day and have stolen some time before number 4 arrives. I never do 4 in a day, not with the kids home, that's just crazy. So apparently today I am crazy. Have I ever mentioned that I have a problem saying 'no' to people? Hmmm, well I have a problem saying 'no' to people. NO NO NO NO NO. There, easy hu? NO!

So my house is a mess (no big surprises there) and what I could really do with is the house work fairy, AKA my mother in law, coming over in a slightly manic mood. I don't really mean that I hope she is manic, my father in law does a good enough job of sending her in that dierction without me but if she is manic, she can head on over. I have organised a cleaner to come over at least once a fortnight but she jus tcalled to let me know whe got her dates mixed up and can't start this week. Bugger, thought it was too good to be true that I could find someone who came highly recommended and get her here the day I wanted within a week. Oh well, all the filth will still be here when she does start!

Now for a very brief update. Fletch is learning to talk via the Nintendo Wii method. He can now say 'nice spare' ' nice on' 'strike' and 'nice approach' all with a lovely American accent. Last week at his kinder's family day they had a travelling farm animal thingy and he told us that cow's moo, and pigs go oink but he prefers the snorting sound they make. He is just booming along with new words, I understand them and I am starting to see that other people do now too. We are still doing the NAET treatment at the naturopath(the food bleach treatment did amazing things), occasional homeopath visits and his early intervention kinder. We could probably scrounge up the money for some private speech or psychology work but to be honest, I'd struggle to fit it into my/our week. The only free hours we seem to have is between about 10pm and 4am and none of us really want to do any therapy other than sleep therapy at that hour.

Baybee got her first proper shoes last week and looks just spiffy in them. She, like the rest of us is struggling with the end of daylight savings and is as grumpy as hell at 5:30 at night and up and about at 4:30 in the morning. Urg.

Lockie is on school holidays and has a huge amount of homework (for him) and drives me nuts when I see how sloppy his work is if he actually does any work at all. I use to think I was a tough sort of mum but I am convinced these days he just walks all over me.

Any how, better get back to work. I have thrown a casserole in the slow cooker for dinner, gotta love the cooler weather after the horrendous Summer we have had around here.

2 comments:

  1. Hello,

    Recently discovered your blog and I think you guys are so amazing! I'll be sure to come checking in!


    Lea White
    http://whitesinnz.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well thank you Lea, nice to hear from you.

    ReplyDelete