I like to consider this a little bit of therapy for the little group of fuctioning brain cells left in my head.

Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Wilbarger brushing update

Just thought while I have a spare second I would update you on Fletch's brushing therapy. We are now at day 6 and I think I saw my first sign of improvement yesterday. We went to kinder and for the first time ever he allowed me to sing with his teachers during circle time, YAY! And before you say anything, my singing isn't THAT bad that he wouldn't allow me to sing before, it was purely a sensory issue. Unfortunately I accidently leaned on the car horn later in the afternoon and he flipped out like he normally would but baby steps, baby steps.

He is also at the point where he doesn't resist the brushing. He seems to enjoy it. Now if I can just figure out how I can enjoy the next 49 days and 392 sessions.....

So, today we are off to swimming for a make up session and then Kate the wonder naturopath.

No comments:

Post a Comment