I like to consider this a little bit of therapy for the little group of fuctioning brain cells left in my head.

Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Late night ramblings

So, it's late at night, a smart woman would be in bed, sound asleep. I on the other hand am typing away AND watching Prison Break at the same time because every girl needs a Wentworth Miller fix. Perhaps I could talk about something other than autism. I dunno, is there anything other than autism? Sometimes I feel like it consumes me completely, then there are times when I just forget about it.

Truthfully, I don't really have anything in particular to blog about. Although I just looked at the faces of autism blog and there is my beautiful boy, top of the page.

Once again, autism consuming me. No actually, my kids consume me, not autism.

Have I told you all lately how much I am madly in love with my kids? No? Well I am. Madly.

There is another true love in my life, besides the guy who lives at my house.

TV.

I looooooooove tv. And pretty soon I won't miss episodes of all my favourite shows anymore because I am getting Tivo for Christmas...if Santa knows what's good for him. I think I sold Santa on the topic last night when he couldn't decide what to watch between Top Gear and The rich list (no competition in my eyes) I told Santa when we have Tivo he wouldn't have to make that decision, he could watch both.

Sold.

I have to admit, I kinda wish I had Tivo about 4 months ago and then I wouldn't have to watch crap reruns right through the summer silly season.

Oh crap, I was just thinking about going to bed and now Dirty, sexy money is on. Oh well, what's one more late night?

1 comment:

  1. I used to think about it all the time and stay up late on the computer while watching taped shows I couldn't watch when Bailey was awake! It gets better, you get to watch the tapes on the weekend!

    ReplyDelete