I like to consider this a little bit of therapy for the little group of fuctioning brain cells left in my head.

Monday, December 8, 2008

Mr Rudd's government bailout...bring it on.

Today is the day the our wonderful (cough cough) prime minister starts dishing out money to the people of Australia. In an effort to stop us following the US down the path of recession, he is giving most families $1000 per child and another $1000 for each person on a carer allowance. That is a big fat $4000 coming our way. Now the idea is that we all go out and spend this money on Christmas presents so the economy is stimulated and people don't lose their jobs and so forth. I, on the other hand, am choosing to put mine all on to credit cards. It will stimulate MY economy and I will have room on them for all Magoo's high school stuff I need to buy in the next few weeks. OMG high school costs a fortune.





Baybee, AKA Princess Chunkie Bum looked so cute the other day I had to take her photo. Not the best quality because it was taken with my phone but cute none the less.

Ok, better get back to dealing with these kids, I have a client due in 45 minutes and the place looks like a house with 3 kids and a dog right now.....



3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely present from your PM!
    That is a very cute photo!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, he's not a bad PM really. And I can barely take a bad picture of this little girl!

    ReplyDelete